CALLING ALL GRADUATE REGISTERED NURSES!
This is your opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative nursing work force.
NDHB’s NETP programme aim is to support new graduate registered nurses in their first year of practice. The aim is to facilitate your transition into a competent, accountable and reflective practitioner.
NETP and NESP are 12 month programmes that will commence from 22 January 2018.
The programme offers:
• Structured clinical support
• Professional and educational opportunities
• 12 planned study days
• Career development
• Fully funded postgraduate university paper
• Additional HWNZ funding available to support Maori and Pacific Graduates within the NETP programmes
NETP Programme Placement:
Positions are vacancies based but are generally available in:
• General Medical & Surgical, ED, Paediatrics, Assessment and Rehabilitation, Orthopaedics, Theatre and District Hospitals. The programme is also extended to those working in primary Health, Aged Residential Care and Iwi provider organisations.
Positions are vacancies based:
• Inpatient Unit and Community Mental Health
Information about the content of NDHB Graduate Nurse Programmes can be found by visiting our website at http://www.northlanddhb.org.nz/Careers/NursingandMidwifery/NewGraduateNurseProgrammes.aspx
Applications are made through the Nursing Advance Choice of Employment (ACE) website: http://nursing.acenz.net.nz/
Applications open Wednesday 16 August 2017
Closes: Tuesday 12 September 2017