Kaitaia Hospital is Northland DHB’s northernmost hospital. It is a general hospital serving a widely scattered population. The 26 bed hospital has a general ward, maternity and paediatric ward with all the supporting services, and also provides a substantial community health service.
The hospital services include:
- Renovated maternity unit and new occupational therapy department
- New emergency department
- New after-hours facility
- An enlarged day surgery unit and recovery area
- A modern isolation room and refurbished general ward
- GP and outpatients’ consulting rooms
- Relocation of the radiology department
- Improved working areas for nurses
29 Redan Road, PO Box 256, Kaitaia.
Ph: 09 408 9180
Fax: 09 408 8651