Visiting Northland Hospitals
To keep our patients and staff safe, we have strict procedures in place and ask that you only visit if you need to during this time. Additional restrictions may be in place in some units - see below.
- Two people at a time may visit (this includes children).
- Visiting hours are between 11am-8pm.
- Visitors are asked not to visit if they are sick.
- All visitors must wear a surgical or medical mask unless they have an exemption (see MoH mask exemptions) at all times when entering and moving around any Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau sites.
- All visitors must adhere to physical distancing of one metre at all sites and services.
Exceptions to visiting guidelines can be made based on compassionate grounds and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Ward/Unit Specific Guidance
Visiting Hours are 11:00 am - 8:00 pm at: